PTP Turbo Blankets Turbo Blanket T3/T4
The T3/T4 Turbo Blankets are designed to fit T3/T4 flange turbocharger housings.
PTP Turbo Blankets isolate the heat produced by your turbocharger with the purpose of reducing turbo lag, cooler air intake temperatures, protecting and prolonging vital under hood components (up to 60% under hood heat reduction), and giving a boost in horsepower.
In keeping the exhaust gases within the turbocharger hot, turbocharger efficiency is improved. Also by keeping the heat of the exhaust gases contained within the hot side of the turbocharger and away from the cool side of the turbocharger and the intake path, more oxygen per unit volume reaches the engine, and thus, more power can be achieved.
The PTP Fiberglass Turbo Blankets are constructed with a silicone impregnated fiberglass outer layer (Rated 600°F Direct Heat / 1100°F Radiant Heat) and internally insulated with high temperature calcium magnesium silicate wool (Rated 1832°F Continuous / 2300°F Peak) overlaid with a high temperature stainless steel mesh for increased durability and improved thermal resistance.
Every PTP Turbo Blanket is hand-crafted in North America, and quality is guaranteed. PTP Turbo Blankets is well known in the heat insulation industry for its high standards for material selection, design, and construction. Our materials are on the cutting edge of heat insulation technology. With the growing amount of imitation turbo blankets on the market, it's important to note many of them are manufactured using inferior materials for construction. Imitation turbo blankets can be ineffective, or worse, they can be dangerous if flammable materials are used.
- Up to 60% under hood heat reduction
- Protects and prolongs vital under hood components
- Constructed with a silicone impregnated fiberglass outer layer
- Rated to 600°F direct heat and 1100°F radiant heat
- Internally insulated with high-temperature calcium magnesium silicate wool rated to 1832°F continuous and 2300°F peak
- Overlaid with a high-temperature stainless steel mesh for increased durability and improved thermal resistance
- Fits T3 or T4 turbochargers
This Part Fits
- Universal Application - Some customization may be required to fit your vehicle
|Additional Warranty Information||None|
Be the first to review this product
Upload images for this product
Feel free to share pictures of your vehicle with this product!