DBA Front 4000 Series Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors
DBA (Disc Brakes Australia) 4000 Series Slotted Rotors offer the highest combination of stopping power, thermal stability, and longevity of any one-piece cast rotor design. All DBA 4000 Series rotors features DBA's exclusive "Kangaroo Paw" internal vent design to maximize rotor cooling - along with slotting to improve stopping power and keep you pads clean. Thermal indicating markings on the rotor edge let you know the maximum temperatures the rotors are experiencing. Whether you're a seasoned club racer, weekend track warrior, or just an enthusiast that wants the best for your car, the DBA 4000 Slotted rotors offer unmatched performance and durability!
- Patented "Kangaroo Paw" ventilation design provides greater heat dissipation.
- Tri-Symmetrical T3 Slot design dampens the vibration harmonics resulting in a quieter, responsive and smoother brake pedal feel.
- XG150 High Carbon Alloyed Iron increases the thermal capacity properties of the rotor.
- TSP process allows the rotor to handle constant extremes of heat over extended periods of time.
- Protection paint on hub and non friction surfaces.
- Heat paint markings change color to monitor peak braking temperatures.
- 2015-2020 WRX DBA Front 4000 Series Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors (Front)
- 2014-2018 Subaru Forester DBA Front 4000 Series Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors (Front)
This Part Fits
|Additional Warranty Information||None|
Be the first to review this product
Upload images for this product
Feel free to share pictures of your vehicle with this product!