The Original TapTurn LED Flasher Relay
With thousands sold over more than five years, the only source for these popular multi-modal flasher relays was from the manufacturer (TapTurn) in Canada directly. No more! Finally these are more readily available to the public.
This product is backed by the designer and manufacturer by a lifetime warranty.
One-touch signaling made easy! Many newer vehicles come with this feature stock, but you can add it to your car without any hassle! To use, you'll just tap the turn signal stalk quickly, and the relay automatically flashes the signal three times. It can also be adjusted to not do this at all, or all the way up to 6 blinks!
Put down those resistors! The TapTurn Strobe relay replaces your factory relay. Just find the stocker, un-click it from the corresponding connector, and pop in the TapTurn relay. Nothing to it!
In the words of TapTurn's creator: "Your signal blinks and/or hazard flashers will come to life as rapid bursts of pulsed light. Strobes work on existing incandescent bulbs and look excellent with LED replacement bulbs. Strobing hazards gets maximum attention for roadside emergencies!" These strobe functions do not impact the use of the directional parking lights nor arrival / departure lighting features.
StrobePack has four modes to choose from:
- Mode A - don't strobe anything. All hazard flasher modes (4-way, Wig Wag, Slow Motion, Slow Wag) and signal blinks are regular blinks.
- Mode B - strobe all hazard patterns (4-way, Wig Wag, Slow Motion, Slow Wag) but only when the car is parked (key turned off). While driving, your hazard flashers will not be strobed.
- Mode C - strobe all hazard patterns when the car is parked and driving. Whenever hazards are used in any mode, they will be strobed.
- Mode D - strobe everything! Like Mode C but also strobes signal blinks when changing lanes.
- StrobePack does not affect TapTurn Directional Park Lights or Arrival & Departure Lighting features -- these remain lit solidly while in use.
Arrival & Departure Lighting
TapTurn offers exterior convenience lighting to help see all around the vehicle while parked. Use your remote to unlock or lock the vehicle and all signal bulbs will then steadily illuminate your way (without blinking) while you approach or leave the area. Bulbs automatically extinguish after a minute, or when you start the vehicle, or if you press the hazard button - whichever happens first!
Depending on your vehicle type, illumination time can be adjusted from 25 seconds to 25 minutes. If this feature isn't for you choose a mode without or turn it off completely.
Directional Parking Lights
This feature lets you leave just the left or right side signal bulbs lit as marker lights when parked. Commonly found on European cars where street-side visibility on narrow lanes is especially important to prevent clipping side mirrors.
Engage the signal stalk left or right when the car is off to activate directional parking lights on that side of the car. Normal 4-way parking lights still work as usual with the parking light switch. It is also possible to combine 4-way parking lights and Directional Park lights (should you so desire).
OEM Like Functionality
In the event that you don't want all of the frills but just want to run LED turn signal bulbs without having to add bulky resistors, "Strobe Mode A" (per the user manual) provides OEM-like functionality without anything crazy going on. We've found out first-hand that the $9 eBay flasher relays seem to have some rather odd characteristics whereas functionally the TapTurn module works just like stock!
Encased in the rather generic looking plastic housing is years worth of electronic design, engineering, and coding to create what is still unrivaled albeit imitated in the marketplace. The proprietary PCBs are robotically-soldered and the completed assembly is hand-built in Canada for TRS. Others can try to clone the design, but the function of the unit will falter in comparison to the TapTurn. There's truly no better flasher replacement available at any price point.
This Part Fits
- 2013-2017 Crosstrek The Original TapTurn LED Flasher Relay
- 2015-2020 STI The Original TapTurn LED Flasher Relay
- 2015-2020 WRX The Original TapTurn LED Flasher Relay
- 2013+ Subaru BRZ The Original TapTurn LED Flasher Relay
- 2014-2018 Subaru Forester The Original TapTurn LED Flasher Relay
- 2017+ Impreza 4D The Original TapTurn LED Flasher Relay
- 2017+ Impreza 5D The Original TapTurn LED Flasher Relay
|Additional Warranty Information||None|
3 customer reviews
Works perfectly with standard halogen bulbs, and adds a feature that the car really should have had from the factory.
I just got it today, installed it and i couldn’t be happier.... this is a must have...... makes a world of difference.
Does what it should do!
Bought this item for my MY 2015 Forester to solve the hyper blinking problem after installing Osram LED blinkers. Solved the problem immediately. All other settings of this relay is a bonus. Easy install in the Forester.
Good customer service too. Quick reply on questions and fast shipping (3 days from USA to the Netherlands).
Upload images for this product
Feel free to share pictures of your vehicle with this product!