OLM Nighthawk DRL + Fog Light Housings
These fog lights LED technology in a sleek matte black interior housing. Factory style mounting positions make this an easy swap. Just add a small amount of wiring for the DRL setup, and you'll be up and running in no time.
They utilize the latest OSRAM LEDs and optics technology.
Optional accessories include Lamin X tint kits. With Lamin X kits, you add protection and can get it in clear, yellow, or gunsmoke.
- Current draw does not exceed factory wiring limits
- Does not require mounting of items like LED drivers or HID ballasts
- Improved visibility both during the day and at night
- Plug and Play for vehicles equipped from the factory with fog lights
- Easy to install
- Voltage 9V-12V
- Power DRL 12V, 3.8W ; Fog 12V, 9W
- Color Temperature 6000K
- LED Driver Built-in
- Connector DRL: AMP 3Pin (with pigtails); Fog: H8/H11
- Optical Lens Material PMMA
- Outer Lens Material PC with coating
- Outer Lens Color Clear
- Housing Material Die-cast Aluminum
- Housing Color Black
- Mounting Bracket Designed for OE Fog Location
- Certificate ECE SAE
NOTE: BRZ and Crosstrek (without Steering Responsive Foglights) will require the optional PSX24W converter harness.
- H8/H11 Plug - Plug and play for main fog light
- Red - DRL (+)
- Yellow - DRL or Accessory (+)
- Blue - Forces DRL Off (+, connection is optional)
- Black - Ground for DRL (-)
NOTE: Do not leave yellow wire plugged into a constant 12v power source or your battery will slowly drain. DRL turns off automatically when fog lights come on.
Optional Install Items
Most installation will ONLY use ONE of the items below and not BOTH.
SubiSpeed Quick Connect Harness
This pair of add a fuses is designed for Subaru vehicles and plugs into the high beam and low beam fuse slots underneath the hood. Transfer your existing fuses from these slots and place them in the lower fuse slot of the add a fuse. The lowest fuse hole always has the larger fuse. Now you will have DRL power anytime the DRLs should be on and anytime the low beams are on. If you don't want them to be on with the low beams, simply remove the upper fuse from the low beam add a fuse.
DRL Harness - 2015 WRX / STI
SubiSpeed's DRL harness was originally designed for base and premium 2015 WRXs. It comes with Vision+ boomerang / C light bulbs and will allow you to keep these lights on as a DRL. The additional wiring can also be spliced into to provide power for accessories like this DRL fog. Includes harness, 2 bulbs, and 4 sets of T-taps for wiring this accessory. There is also a Limited / STI harness which can provide power for these accessories. It comes with the harness and 4 sets of T-Taps.
Parts for FR-S Owners without Factory Fog Lights
Fog Light Switch and Relay - This is a 12v relay and OEM style switch for your vehicle. It will allow you to add a switch inside the cabin and power your new fog lights with ease.
Gloss Black Fog Light Bezels - These are styled after the OEM plastic fog light bezels, but have a gloss black finish to them.
Add a fuse - All Vehicles
This add a fuse can be plugged into the high beam fuse located in the engine compartment. This will allow for easy wiring of the DRLs. They will function as a DRL whether or not your DRL resistor is plugged in or unplugged.
1 year manufacturer's warranty
Featured In Subispeed's New Products June Video
This Part Fits
- 2013-2017 Crosstrek OLM Nighthawk DRL + Fog Light Housings
- 2015-2017 Subaru STI OLM Nighthawk DRL + Fog Light Housings
- 2015-2019 WRX OLM Nighthawk DRL + Fog Light Housings
- 2013-2016 Subaru BRZ OLM Nighthawk DRL + Fog Light Housings
- 2014-2018 Subaru Forester OLM Nighthawk DRL + Fog Light Housings
DRL Wiring Notes
All vehicles can use this solution. The lights will come on when you start your vehicle using this power source. The need for this method comes from the 18+ WRX Limited and 18+ STI models which have their stock DRLs integrated into the LED headlamps.
It requires the use of an add a fuse.
You will want to remove the lower fuse if you have one installed in your add a fuse. The top slot will require a low amperage fuse (below 5 amps). You will want to remove the prong that is circled in the photo below also.
Locate the position of the DRL fuse.
Insert the modified add a fuse just like the picture below. This connection will provide a positive power point for your DRL accessory.
|Additional Warranty Information||None|
Be the first to review this product
Upload images for this product
Feel free to share pictures of your vehicle with this product!