Take your vehicles handling to the next level with PERRIN Performance sway bars. Upgrading your sway bar is the easiest way to improve vehicle handing. Sway bars increase roll resistance and modify vehicle balance. In general, adding a larger rear sway bar increases over steer, and adding a larger front sway bar increases under steer. Upgrade both front and rear sway bars to reduce body roll and tune vehicle balance to your preference.
16mm, 19mm, 22mm or 25mm
PERRIN Performance sway bars come in four different sizes; 16mm, 19mm, 22mm and 25mm. Driving enthusiast will enjoy the feel of a 16mm or 19mm bar while more aggressive diver will like the rigidity of the 22mm and a true racer or track driver will love the 25mm option.
PERRIN Performance sway bars incorporate multiple end link mounting holes which allow the installer to custom tailor your driving experience. This PERRIN sway bar decreases stiffness by a maximum of -9% understock. Adjusting the end link mounting position and choosing a larger bar can increase that stiffness to as much at 900% over stock.
PERRIN Performance sway bars feature centering rings that prevent sway bar movement in hard cornering. This keeps your sway bar centered and ready for the next corner.
PERRIN sway bars are CNC precision bent from solid 4130 chromoly steel. The entire bar is heavily powder coated to fight corrosion and give it a great red finish. We laser cut and MIG weld our bar ends for precise placement and superior strength. This type of bar end will never fail and offer you a lifetime of superior handling.
All PERRIN sway bars include custom polyurethane bushings for a crisp response and better turn in. Special spiral cut pockets carved into the bushing surface extends the interval between re-greasing.
Specs vs Stock
- PERRIN 16mm Bar Hole #1 30% Stiffer than 14mm OEM bar
- PERRIN 16mm Bar Hole #2 65% Stiffer than 14mm OEM bar
- PERRIN 16mm Bar Hole #3 116% Stiffer than 14mm OEM bar
- PERRIN 19mm Bar Hole #1 150% Stiffer than 14mm OEM bar
- PERRIN 19mm Bar Hole #2 243% Stiffer than 14mm OEM bar
- PERRIN 19mm Bar Hole #3 347% Stiffer than 14mm OEM bar
- PERRIN 22mm Bar Hole #1 400% Stiffer than 14mm OEM bar
- PERRIN 22mm Bar Hole #2 535% Stiffer than 14mm OEM bar
- PERRIN 22mm Bar Hole #3 729% Stiffer than 14mm OEM bar
A sway bar is an automobile suspension device. It connects opposite (left/right) wheels together through short lever arms linked by a torsion spring. A sway bar increases the suspension's roll stiffness—its resistance to roll in turns, independent of its spring rate in the vertical direction.
5 Year Warranty
PERRIN Performance warrants to the original purchaser, all PERRIN products to be free from defects in material and workmanship within a sixty (60) months period from the date of purchase. *Some exclusions apply.
PSP-SUS-229 = 16mm
PSP-SUS-230 = 19mm
PSP-SUS-232 = 22mm
PSP-SUS-234 = 25mm
Fits:2015 Subaru WRX Perrin Rear Sway Bars (16mm, 19mm, 22mm, 25mm)
2015 Subaru WRX STI Perrin Rear Sway Bars (16mm, 19mm, 22mm, 25mm)
This Part Fits
- 2015-2019 STI Perrin Rear Sway Bars (16mm, 19mm, 22mm, 25mm)
- 2015-2019 WRX Perrin Rear Sway Bars (16mm, 19mm, 22mm, 25mm)
- 2013+ Subaru BRZ Perrin Rear Sway Bars (16mm, 19mm, 22mm, 25mm)
|Additional Warranty Information||None|
Be the first to review this product
Upload images for this product
Feel free to share pictures of your vehicle with this product!