From the factory, a vehicle’s PCV system vents excess crankcase vapors, residual oil and moisture back into the intake manifold which compromises performance and durability.
- The MOROSO Air/Oil Separator plumbs inline of the PCV system and captures the excess crankcase vapors, residual oil and moisture
- Removing this oil mist before it reenters the engine; reduces detonation, deposits on the intake track including the valves themselves and from lowering the efficiency of the intercooler. During the combustion process the presence of oil mist or vapors can affect the octane rating of fuel, because of contamination
- Increases engine performance from cleaner intake air
- Air-Oil Separators have billet aluminum bodies with internal baffling and mesh media
- Includes heavy duty brass inlet and outlet fittings, Fuel/Emission/PCV Vapor hose for plumbing the Air-Oil Separator inline, stainless steel mounting bracket and billet aluminum mounting clamp for the body of the separator
- The two piece body of the Air-Oil Separator unscrews for cleaning and draining
See "additional" tab.
This Part Fits
- 2015-2019 WRX Moroso Air / Oil Seperator (AOS)
|Installation Instructions||Download here.|
|Additional Warranty Information||None|
1 customer reviews
i bought this product about 4 months ago. It works as described.
just my two cents….when you install run hoses over stuff instead of under because the hoses will rub on stuff. Trust me you don't want that.....
Upload images for this product
Feel free to share pictures of your vehicle with this product!