Thermostatic version features a sandwich plate with rear mounted thermostat which activates at 185°F / 85°C.
For optimal airflow and cooling, this kit includes a large 19-row cooler that is mounted in the front bumper with robust application-specific brackets. The included application-specific CNC-machined aluminum sandwich plate has been designed to allow proper clearance of the stock oil filter. This kit includes preassembled stainless steel lines with -10AN fittings to help direct the oil to and from the cooler. With this setup, your WRX can achieve a +25°F (+13.9°C) drop in oil temperatures with minimal pressure loss.
The Mishimoto Subaru WRX Oil Cooler Kit is available with either a Sleek Silver or Stealth Black oil cooler. As with all our products, this kit includes the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty.
- Direct fit for the 2015+ Subaru WRX
- Proven +25°F (+13.9°C) drop in oil temperature
- Full bolt-on oil cooling solution for street and track vehicles
- No modification necessary for installation, functions with all stock equipment
- 19-row oil cooler strategically mounted in the lower grille for maximum airflow
- CNC-machined application-specific sandwich plate
- Works in conjunction with stock liquid-to-liquid heat exchanger for proper fluid warm-up and regulation
- Includes preassembled stainless steel braided oil lines with -10AN fittings
- Cooler available in Sleek Silver or Stealth Black
- Increases oil capacity by 0.75 qt
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
INCREASE IN OIL CAPACITY
0.75 Quarts (0.701 L)
(2) Application-Specific Mounting Brackets
(1) Application-Specific Oil Sandwich Plate
(1) 19-Row Oil Cooler (Silver or Black)
(1) 4ft Stainless Steel Braided Hose w/ 45° and 90° -10AN Fittings
(1) 5ft Stainless Steel Braided Hose w/ 45° and 90° -10AN Fittings
(1) Stainless Steel Sandwich Plate Adapter, M20 x M20
(2) Banjo Fitting w/ Bolt M20 x -10AN, Black
(1) Large O-Ring
(1) Mounting Hardware Set
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
This product fits both manual and CVT transmission vehicles. Recommended torque specification for all straight fittings and banjo bolts: 15-25 ft/lbs (operating range). Do not exceed the maximum torque rating of 35 ft/lbs.
This oil cooler kit retains the use of your stock liquid to liquid oil cooler unit
It is the installer's responsibility to check all thermostat plugs, NPT plugs, line fittings, and other connections to assure they are fully tightened before operating the vehicle. Mishimoto recommends that you check all connections at regular intervals, especially during the first few miles after installation.
This Part Fits
- 2015-2019 WRX Mishimoto Oil Cooler Kit
|Additional Warranty Information||No|
4 customer reviews
Great track mod
I love this thing. Wasn’t too hard to install. Went to a road track with out it and I could only go all out for 1 maybe 2 laps, for the fact that my oil temp would hit 250 easy. But with this going all out for 20 minutes straight my oil temps didn’t go over 230, and that was when it was 100 outside. Definitely worth the time and money.
I live in San Diego so the temperature runs 80's on average here. My engine temp is usually 215-220. Ever since I installed this cooler, my engine has not hit over 200. On average it's around 170-180.
Just last weekend I took it to Spring Mountain track in Pahrump, NV. I was pushing the engine pretty hard and hitting triple digits in the straights. Still, the engine temp stayed under 200. The average temperature in Pahrump is 85-90 when we were out there.
This product works!
Great oil cooler
My oil used to hit 235 while I was on the gas. Cruising around it would be around 212. That's to hot, after I installed the oil cooler it now sits about 180 degrees and when I get on the car it will go up about 3 degrees and holds there. My oil has hit 200 degrees twice in the past 2 months since I've had the oil cooler installed and I drive the car hard. I would definitely recommend this product to everyone. easy install and everything fit great!
Before i install the mishimoto oil cooler
When i drive the car in 43 c degree in 120 km
The temperature is 109
If i move to 220 it goes to 122 c degree
After install oil cooler if i drive 120 the temperature stay in 85 c degree when i go to 220 it stop at 94 c degree
I'm really happy with mishimoto oil cooler
Upload images for this product
Feel free to share pictures of your vehicle with this product!