The APR Brake Cooling Ducts are aerodynamically-optimized to "funnel in" massive amounts of air. Also known as the venturi effect, when the vehicle speed increases, this funneled-in air increases in both pressure and velocity as it passes from the larger frontal area into the smaller pipe section of the brake duct. When matched with appropriate high-temperature air duct hoses (included), the APR Brake Cooling Ducts will help to channel in large volumes of fresh air to help cool down red-hot brake rotors lap after lap on the track.
Excessive heat can cause major and expensive damage to critical components in a car. Engine bays, radiators, brakes, transmissions, and differentials all need good air flow to help transfer away unwanted heat. APR Air Ducts help bring fresh cooling air to different areas that need additional cooling. Built using pre-preg. carbon fiber reinforced polymer (CFRP) composite materials for superior strength-to-weight ratio, APR Air Ducts add both function and "lightness" where it counts.
- Carbon Fiber Construction
- This component is formed in the autoclave at high temperatures using pre-pregnated carbon fiber manufacturing processes, for high strength and low weight.
- UV Resistant Coating
- Each Air Duct is finished with UV-resistant clear-coat paint for resistance against various environmental conditions (take care of this as you would take care of your vehicle's paint finish - polish then coat with good-quality wax or synthetic protectant).
- Cooling Kit includes (2) Cooling Ducts, (2) Rotor Backing Plates, (2) High Temperature Silicone Hoses and Hardware.
This Part Fits
- 2015-2017 Subaru STI APR Fog Light / Brake Cooling Ducts
- 2015-2017 Subaru WRX APR Fog Light / Brake Cooling Ducts
|Additional Warranty Information||None|
Be the first to review this product
Upload images for this product
Feel free to share pictures of your vehicle with this product!