Ultimate Camber Plate
Are you looking for that extra bit of turn-in, lateral grip, or adjustability within your daily driver, track or autocross setup?
The Ultimate Camber Plate for the WRX and STi features an almost infinite range of camber and caster adjustment within the OEM strut mounting point. You are able to achieve up to -4+ degrees of camber and -9.5+ degrees of front caster on the OEM suspension with more available on a suitable coilover. These plates are available for WRX and STi and fit the stock struts as well as a wide range of aftermarket coilover options including KW, RCE, and Bilstein struts.
The Ultimate Camber Plate kit was designed with the track enthusiast in mind. Instead of a complicated multi-plate system for camber and caster adjustment, we opted for a revolutionary axial adjustment that simplifies installation and adjustments. It also allows the user to make full use of the entire OEM strut mounting point, creating virtually infinite adjustment possibilities. Each plate component is constructed from CNC machined 7075 T6 aerospace grade aluminum billet for maximum weight savings, strength, and durability; this plate kit is a full half-pound lighter than a conventional camber plate. They feature a large spherical bearing made by Aurora Bearing Co., a company that manufactures motion assembly components for NASA and the International Space Station.NOTE: On stock setups, these plates can raise the front by approximately 1/2".
- 7075 T6 aerospace grade aluminum billet construction
- 316 and 303 stainless steel assembly and installation hardware for maximum corrosion resistance
- Large Aurora COM-M12 spherical bearing
- Compatible with OEM, KW, RCE, Bilstein, and many other aftermarket struts
- The largest range of camber and caster adjustment of any plate on the market; almost 4 degrees of camber can be had, and over 9.5 degrees of positive caster
- Camber and caster adjustments easily made with hand tools
- Anodized plate assembly in your choice of red, blue, or black and laser etched with the Full Spectrum Performance logo
- Left/right side interchangeable due to the axial adjustment built into the plate design
- Graduated camber markings for easy track-side adjustments
Developed and Tested
On both development cars (2013 STI on Racecomp Engineering Tarmac 2 and 2015 STI on Bilstein PSS10), we were able to get over 1.4G of steady state lateral grip on Hoosier A7s and over 1.25G on a 200 tread-wear street tire (Bridgestone RE-71R). Both cars are regional autocross championship cars; 2014 and 2015 STU champion in the Spokes Sports Car Club and 2015 STU Champion in the San Antonio Sports Car Association. They’ve also contributed to numerous SCCA National Tour event podiums over the last 3 years.
The top of the strut can be adjusted to any position within the unibody mounting point; we were able to achieve over 9.5° of caster and almost 4° of camber on a 2015 STI with OEM struts, although more angle is achievable with a smaller coil spring found on an aftermarket coilover.
Featured in New Products February 2017 Video
This Part Fits
- 2015-2019 STI Full Spectrum Performance Ultimate Camber Plate
- 2015-2019 WRX Full Spectrum Performance Ultimate Camber Plate
|Additional Warranty Information||None|
1 customer reviews
components not fit well its lose
installed on my sti with hks hypermax gt4 and makes a clunky sound while traveling we experimented in creating new shims to fit on the lose part and it ended the noise, have to create another one for the other side very disappointed
Upload images for this product
Feel free to share pictures of your vehicle with this product!