More and more vehicles are being sold with a ‘sound symposer’ system on their engines. This basically pumps engine noise into the cabin of the vehicle so the driver can experience the sound and rush of the engine accelerating under load. However, some customers choose not to have this sometimes obtrusive noise constantly being drawn into their car.
Some people have come up with quick and easy solutions to remove this system. Mishimoto has developed a system that fits a variety of vehicles. The system features an aluminum CNC plug with a Mishimoto logo to place in the intake hose as well a rubber cap to install onto the sound diaphragm. Installation is a snap and will take about 10 minutes to complete. Now you can enjoy a quieter ride!
- (1) CNC Plug (for the air intake hose)
- (1) Rubber Cap (for the sound diaphragm if applicable)
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
This Part Fits
- 2015-2017 Subaru STI Mishimoto Subaru Sound Generator Delete Kit
- 2015-2017 Subaru WRX Mishimoto Subaru Sound Generator Delete Kit
- 2013+ Subaru BRZ Mishimoto Subaru Sound Generator Delete Kit
|Additional Warranty Information||None|
Be the first to review this product
Upload images for this product
Feel free to share pictures of your vehicle with this product!